Sunday, May 06, 2007

MEMBER PROFILE - Liz J.




1. Where did you grow up?

Cicero, IL. My dad always called it God's country, and I always thought I was IN the country until I went to college, and met people who really WERE from the country. It was an epiphany of sorts.

2. What is your favorite fish?

To catch: trout. To eat: salmon.

3. What is your favorite fly?

I really like streamers (mickey finn) and nymphs (any).

4. What is your favorite color?

Green, because it puts me that much closer to trees and the sighing wind blowing through the leaves.

5. What is your favorite book?

WinterHawk by Craig Thomas; anything by Carl Haissen, early Steven Coonts.

From the time I could hold a fishin' pole to about age 14. More recently, for the past 3 years since my kids are grown and I finally have some time to myself.

7. What is your favorite movie?

Lord of the Rings; Children of Men.

8. Where is your favorite place to fish?

130 yards from my Wisconsin cabin in Mill Creek.

9. If you could fish anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?

WY, MT, AK - maybe Switzerland when I go there for work.

10. If you could have anyone guide your next fishing trip, who would your guide be?

Have no clue.

11. Do you use an electric or manual razor?

Manual. With a pink handle.

No comments: