Thursday, December 07, 2006

What I have been up to





First, my last fall trout, caught on Mill Creek that runs through the Jacobs' Ridge property, as we like to call it. Still not big, but caught just a 120 yards from my breakfast table in our camper in Wisconsin.

Next, a little distraction I had in South Africa in October with my husband. Thought I'd try something a bit bigger than pheasant for a change. That's a wildebeest. His head and cape will appear next year in the finished version of the next picture.

This next picture is our fishing/hunting cabin arriving at Jacobs' Ridge. We've been working on this little project since January. Here it's shown being lifted off a truck by a crane and set onto our foundation, which will be a walk out basement. Most of October and November have been spent either getting ready for its arrival, or working on it after it came. It's a project we won't be done with for a year or two, but it will be a great place to keep my waders and flies!

Liz

No comments: