Sunday, August 20, 2006

Summer Fishing Close To Home






Hello All,

I have been a homebody this season and have focused my fishing efforts close to home. I have found that local fishing can be very rewarding. Despite the sights and sounds of modern life all around, the diversity, quality, and even the size of fish in local, heavily used waters is surprising!

A few early successes gave me the inspiration to explore new opportunities which in turn uncovered more good fishing close to home. A little digging can go a long way and open the door to more and better fishing just minutes from home. I think that is what I have enjoyed most; the ability to step away from it all and get out on the water without having to plan an expedition. It is amazing what a few hours can do for your spirit.

I hope you are having a fun and fish filled summer.

Best,

CT

1 comment:

Jeff (trout bum) said...

Corey,

Thanks for being an inspiration and a great buddy to fish with! It has been a pleasuer learning new spots and fishing techiques this summer. I truely value your frienship and the time we spend fishing! (sniff, sniff).

Jeff